Tuesday, October 25, 2005
My cup runneth over
*IS FULL OF GLEE*Heehehehehhehehee!
Check it out, she actually wrote to another fan who's the Godmother of all XY fans and has been supporting her for like a decade. Freaking yay! I facilitated that! It's so great cos this person was getting all jaded.
My strategy worked!! I posted people's names next to their questions and included a list of contributors down the bottom with their e-mail addresses. Had several motivations for that: 1) disclaim responsibility for the stupid-arsed questions, 2) personalise it so that we're not just a hulking mass of freaks, 3) SUBTLY hint to her to contact her long-term supporters! Hehe.
Am so proud of myself. Stupidly so. For no good reason either because this all depended on XY's extra-fricking-ordinary goodwill, not anything I did.
Fricking glee!
Gleeeeeeeee!
Ok, off to cram for French now. I'm so screwed. Ah well.
# posted at 11:35 am
Comments:
Post a Comment