Monday, June 06, 2005
Update on crazy phone call
So, I called poor [actress] again. This time I was prepared - ok, I admit, I actually rehearsed- but that's because I had to fit all I had to say into the teeny-tiny time that answering machines allow you. Basically, I said "hi, I'm Tina who called earlier about your no. being on the Net. Well, sorry, just realised you must be a bit freaked out by strange girls calling you anonymously- rest assured, I'm not a stalker, I live on a whole different continent. By the way, I found your contact details by searching [name] [state] on Google...you can unlist yourself by doing lallaa etc...sorry for the intrusion".Heh.
Now I have two messages on Shakespeare's aunt's answering machine <<<< convoluted identity clue. On one hand, I'm busting to say who it is; on the other, I don't want to be responsible for them being stalked by freakier people than me. So far I've only caved in and told Chris and my dad, both of whom didn't really know who [actress] was anyway.
# posted at 3:17 am
Comments:
Post a Comment