Monday, May 24, 2004

Eloquence not included 

In French, our topic is on the engagement of French intellectuals. If I were more lucid, I'd question why there is no such culture in the anglophone world and where our Zola is, I mean, besides Michael Moore, good god. But I'm woozy so go read J'accuse, "I accuse" (background: the Dreyfus Affair). Actually, I'm sure there are some Zolas out there, the question is why they are not being heard. Insert insightful social commentary here.

Randomness:
Went to the casino for the first time yesterday after half-shouting my mum a belated Mother's Day lunch. Spen $5 pressing a button multiple times. Was bored out of skull, so went and played boxing & shooting games outside instead.

Tried to donate blood for the first time, but wasn't allowed due to my fling with a CJD infected homosexual sex worker my haemoglobin levels being too low. Must eat more cow flesh.

Probably failed economics test. Hate economics. That makes 2/4 subjects (that I chose myself, no less).

Disjointed because stayed up til wee hours studying for said failed test. Meh.

Reading Kafka's Metamorphosis at last. Confused.

*PS. What happened to Katia? Can't get into Aussie lass/

# posted at 11:26 pm

Comments: Post a Comment